BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
We are seeking a dynamic and competitive Business Development Officer that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate(s) will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
SKILLS/ JOB REQUIREMENT:
- Develop relationships with potential prospects in targeted vertical markets.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline via prospecting and account management.
- Understand target customers business needs, deliver sales presentation, develop proposals and accurately articulate value proposition throughout all steps in the sales cycle.
- Develop sales strategy for prospects and assigned accounts and successfully manage deals through the sales cycle.
- Develop account strategy for winning and growing business for targeted accounts.
- Collaborate with implementation and support team to ensure successful solution deployment and maintain customer relationship.
- Background in selling IT software solutions is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge in any of these industries is an advantage.
- Architecture Engineering and Construction
- Media and Entertainment
- Audio Video
- Security Solutions
- Managed Services
- Result oriented and has a proven track record in consistently meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Energetic and driven to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelors/College degree in Architecture, Engineering, Computer Science and or equivalent courses.
IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
SKILLS/ JOB REQUIREMENT:
- Preferably knowledgeable in wired and wireless network, network security and IP based physical security technology with specialization in Network Layer 2 and Layer 3.
- Preferably with experience in technical scoping and on-site project implementations (provide list of projects)
- Can conduct Technical Presentations and Proof Of Concepts (POC) and can effectively create Build Of Materials (BOM) with a comprehensive Network Diagram.
- Certifications on the following solutions is an advantage (Cisco, Sonicwall, HP Networking, Juniper, Checkpoint)
- Graduate of a 4 year course related to Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology and or any equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience of working in Technical Support is required.
- Has a strong customer orientation.
- Ability to think logically.
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize your workload.
- Attention to detail.